Thursday, September 2, 2010

...



My blood work came back negative so that's a real good thing. I got another appointment here soon and they are gonna do more test on me. I'm feeling a little better so far. Getting my teeth worked on and got more appointments coming up for that. I got a lot of appointments this month! I hope I can remember them all. I think Miguel is being deported anyway. Although nothing held up in court it did not matter. I don't know what to talk about in here really. I think I'm just gonna update from time to time just so I can remember what's going on lol 



Someone from Spp made this tag for me :) I think it's cute

                             
cute
Sis and Antonio

1 comment:

  1. I like that little ferret tag that someone did for you, it's cute. Damn, I almost forgot that Blogger existed again lol.

    ReplyDelete