Friday, September 17, 2010

VENTING

My so called birth mother runs over my cat then laughs about it and says she's glad the bitch is dead. How do you react to something like that? She is the most craziest women I have ever met in my life. I feel grossed out just even saying she's my birth mother. I mean forreal. Like it's just gross! I can't stand her. She is soooo cold hearted and a very cruel person! I don't even want to talk about all this shit going on. But I live with it and this is what I am going through right now so I have to vent. I'm moving out of here and I could care less what happens to her! I realy do not care if she dies right now or later! Not only saying that. A person that claims she is my "mother" and runs over my cat then laughs about it and walks around like nothing happen. I have lost all feeling for this weird women. She is just blah!!!! like ewwww I could care less if she lives or dies! Can you believe it? I really don't give a shit! She is the 2nd person in the my own family that has really made me hate them. And for what? It's what they wanted. it's done! I hate both of them! Well, hate is a strong world and hate means you care somewhat. But I don't even care at all so theres nothing. Only gonna get out of here and when she dies I don't even want a phone call from anyone telling me. Cause I will hang up. I am so different from these weird people and living and being around them makes me like them. I have to get away from these unhappy people before I go crazy. 

1 comment: